A heating system whether a fuel burning or electrical furnace is an essential part of every home in Seattle. Here are the most common problems we found with furnaces is a malfunctioning.
- A dirty furnace filter: The furnace filter is responsible for removing dirt, dust, and other contaminants from the air as it circulates through the heating system. When the filter becomes clogged or dirty, it can restrict the flow of air and cause the furnace to malfunction.
- Thermostat issues: If the thermostat is not functioning properly, the furnace may not turn on or off as needed. This can lead to an uncomfortable living environment and increased energy bills.
- Ignition or pilot light issues: A faulty ignition or pilot light can prevent the furnace from starting or cause it to shut off unexpectedly.
- Blower motor issues: The blower motor is responsible for circulating heated air throughout the home. If the blower motor is not working properly, the furnace may not be able to effectively heat the home.
- Clogged or dirty burners: When the burners are clogged or dirty, they may not be able to properly ignite the fuel and produce heat.
If you are experiencing any issues with your furnace, it’s important to have it inspected and repaired by the professional HVAC technician at AirLoop Heating and Air Conditioning. Neglecting furnace maintenance or repairs can lead to more serious problems and potentially dangerous situations. Regular maintenance can help prevent many common furnace problems and ensure that your heating system is functioning safely and efficiently. If you need service or repair call us today. (833) 247-5667 or Request Online